CLOSE TO NATURE WITH SUSAN COLLINI, OUTDOOR TRIBE, INTERVIEWED BY 2nd YEAR BERNAT METGE STUDENTS
Autumn is here again and our 2nd-year students at Bernat Metge wished to do some research on how feeling close to nature can help them in life, especially in these difficult times.
They wrote some poems about the season and interviewed Susan Collini, who runs Outdoor Tribe in Sudborough, England, just an hour away from Cambridge and its famous River Cam.
Susan, a qualified Forest School leader and a trainer for Social Forestry, as well as a Mindfulness Now teacher, takes both children and adults into woodland to experience wellbeing. She answered our students' questions in this Susan Collini interview.
Click on the green link!
Fall is here, I can feel the leaves falling in the breeze.
I see the sunset and I can forget everything.
Fresh air, the colours of nature...
I await the arrival of winter while I say " bye.. summer..."
I'll miss the flowers, and ... the birds.
A. 2nd year Bernat Metge


